3808. America - The Border

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51ICM-9QL0L._SL500_.jpg
From: Your Move; Year: 1983; Genre: Pop/Rock
Had an incline to pick something from the band America today. This is the main single off the Your Move album; I like the way this one moves along and of course Raphael Ravencroft's sax solo add so much to it. 

Hear The Border on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Yes - Machine Messiah

My song pick two years ago today: The Offspring - The Meaning of Life

My song pick three years ago today: Savatage - Degrees of Sanity

My song pick four years ago today: Extreme - Get the Funk Out

My song pick five years ago today: Bill Haley & His Comets - Rock Around the Clock

My song pick six years ago today: Steve Vai - I'm the Hell Outta Here

My song pick seven years ago today: Fear Factory - Replica

My song pick eight years ago today: David Bowie - Changes

My song pick nine years ago today: Heart - Black On Black II

My song pick ten years ago today: Fontella Bass - Rescue Me


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn