1960 The Miracles featuring Bill "Smokey" Robinson - Shop Around

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61HK6-OEtHL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Ultimate Collection; Year: 1998; (1960); Genre: Motown/Soul/R&B
In my opinion this is one of the best hit songs from the year 1960, which is today's song pick number. I've always been a big fan of Smokey Robinson and The Miracles; this is one of their earlier hits.

Hear Shop Around on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Louis Armstrong - Christmas in New Orleans

My song pick two years ago today: Boston - A Man I'll Never Be

My song pick three years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Blue Collar

My song pick four years ago today: John Denver - Season Suite - Winter

My song pick five years ago today: Band of Horses - The Funeral


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)