3818. Bob Rivers & Twisted Radio - Didn't I Get This Last Year?

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71V6JwcLD4L._SX522_.jpg
From: I Am Santa Claus; Year: 1993; Genre: Christmas Music/Comedy/Parody
Well, it wouldn't be Christmas without some good ol' Bob Rivers. This is a parody about getting the same rather boring presents year after year set to the tune of the contemporary Christmas song Do You Hear What I Hear.

Hear Didn't I Get This Last Year? on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Electric Jungle - Funky Funky Christmas

My song pick two years ago today: Louis Armstrong - Winter Wonderland

My song pick three years ago today: Joe Cocker - With a Little Help From My Friends

My song pick four years ago today: Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band - The Little Drummer Boy

My song pick five years ago today: The Byrds - Mr. Tambourine Man

My song pick six years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Siberian Sleigh Ride

My song pick seven years ago today: Twisted Sister - Oh Come All Ye Faithful

My song pick eight years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Joy/Angels We Have Heard on High

My song pick nine years ago today: The Kinks - Father Christmas

My song pick ten years ago today: Jethro Tull - Thick As A Brick


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello