3440. Jethro Tull - Teacher

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/912Gq79iX7L._SX522_.jpg
From: Benefit; Year: 1970; Genre: Progressive Rock/Hard Rock
I was playing along with some of my 'Tull music last night; this was one I was having a lot of fun with in particular. I checked, and surprisingly I had not picked it yet.
This is one of their songs that you've probably heard at some point since its release, being that it's one of their popular single releases as well. I love Martin Barre's riff-driven guitar playing as well as Glenn Cornick's bass playing.

Hear Teacher on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Bootsy's Rubber Band - Psychoticbumpschool

My song pick two years ago today: Alice Cooper/John 5/Billy Sheehan/Vinny Appice - Santa Claus is Coming to Town

My song pick three years ago today: The Ventures - Sleigh Ride

My song pick four years ago today: The Miracles featuring Bill "Smokey" Robinson - Shop Around

My song pick five years ago today: Louis Armstrong - Christmas in New Orleans

My song pick six years ago today: Boston - A Man I'll Never Be

My song pick seven years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Blue Collar

My song pick eight years ago today: John Denver - Season Suite - Winter

My song pick nine years ago today: Band of Horses - The Funeral


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)