3957. Buddy Holly - Everyday

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51TxFD%2BNs0L.jpg
From Buddy Holly; Year: 1958; Genre: Rock 'n Roll/Pop
Been messing around with his music lately and thus has been in my head a lot lately. Everyday is a very unique song in the way it was constructed; I don't believe that you'll hear anything like it outside classical music really.

Hear Everyday on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Ian Anderson - Rupi's Dance

My song pick two years ago today: Barenaked Ladies - It's All Been Done

My song pick three years ago today: Woody Guthrie - Hobo's Lullaby

My song pick four years ago today: David Bowie - Fame

My song pick five years ago today: Van Der Graaf Generator - Aquarian

My song pick six years ago today: Elvenking - Your Heroes are Dead

My song pick seven years ago today: Mr. Big - Still Ain't Enough for Me

My song pick eight years ago today: Steve Vai - Celluloid Heroes

My song pick nine years ago today: Toto - Africa

My song pick ten years ago today: Santana - Stone Flower


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In