2102 Van Der Graaf Generator - Aquarian

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/611XE79EN3L._SY300_.jpg
From: The Aerosol Grey Machine; Year: 1969; Genre: Progressive Rock
The other day Woordenaar picked a song from Peter Hammill, which was part of his solo work. It definitely got me into the mood for some Van der Graaf Generator, (Peter Hammill's band).
This is one off of the band's first album, which from what I understand was supposed to be a solo record, but due to contractual problems it became Van der Graaf Generator's debut.

Hear Aquarian on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Elvenking - Your Heroes are Dead

My song pick two years ago today: Mr. Big - Still Ain't Enough for Me

My song pick three years ago today: Steve Vai - Celluloid Heroes

My song pick four years ago today: Toto - Africa

My song pick five years ago today: Santana - Stone Flower


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade