1735 Elvenking - Your Heroes are Dead

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41H%2Bu8Z6nUL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Red Silent Tides; Year: 2010; Genre: Power Metal
I felt like listening to something a bit different from a band I hadn't listened to in a while; the Italian power metal band Elvenking came to mind fairly quickly. I thought I also go ahead and choose another one of their songs for today's pick; this one hails from their most recent Red Silent Tides album.

Hear Your Heroes are Dead on YouTube.
Watch the music video clip on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Mr. Big - Still Ain't Enough for Me

My song pick two years ago today: Steve Vai - Celluloid Heroes

My song pick three years ago today: Toto - Africa

My song pick four years ago today: Santana - Stone Flower

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade