3961. Jerry Reed - Take It Easy (In Your Mind)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61cvKh1sUbL._SS500.jpg
From: Smell The Flowers; Year: 1972; Genre: Country/Pop
I really wanted to pick a song from Jerry Reed and serendipitously discovered something I've searching for a while. In the comedy piece Convention '72 they sampled snippets of music to put together a fake and rather hilarious news cast. I had discovered all the songs sampled, but one: this one. I knew it was Jerry Reed, but couldn't find the song; one of the reasons for this is that it wasn't a main his, but a b-side.
Whatever the case it feels great to have some completion to this rather trivial endeavour.

Hear Take It Easy (In Your Mind) on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Sammy Hagar - Heavy Metal

My song pick two years ago today: Return to Forever - Flight of the Newborn

My song pick three years ago today: Hawkwind - Choose Your Masques

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Force Ten

My song pick five years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Someday Never Comes

My song pick six years ago today: Pink Floyd - Time

My song pick seven years ago today: Rammstein - Amerika

My song pick eight years ago today: Cream - White Room

My song pick nine years ago today: Steely Dan - Deacon Blues

My song pick ten years ago today: The Guess Who - Laughing


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In