3962/63. Jackson Browne - The Load-Out/Stay

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81kLBwa2Z-L._SX522_.jpg
From: Running on Empty; Year: 1977; Genre: Rock
Off and on over the last couple of days I've had this medley stuck in my head; I'd had no other song in mind and I like it, so I'm choosing it for the start of the workweek.
The first of the two songs is Jackson Browne's epic ode to his entourage and the audience that segues into a cover of the all-time favourite Stay.

Hear The Load-Out/Stay on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Don't Turn Your Back

My song pick two years ago today: Band of Horses - Casual Party

My song pick three years ago today: Bachman & Turner - Neutral Zone

My song pick four years ago today: Xerath - The Glorious Death

My song pick five years ago today: John Fogerty - Premonition

My song pick six years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - The Joker

My song pick seven years ago today: Elvenking - The Wanderer

My song pick eight years ago today: Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street

My song pick nine years ago today: Scorpions - Rhythm of Love

My song pick ten years ago today: Supertramp - Bloody Well Right


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In