3981. Jethro Tull - Audition

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71Bi%2BIErxkL._SX522_.jpg
From: Nightcap; Year: 1993 (1973); Genre: Progressive Rock
This unreleased song from the infamous album that wasn't came on my playlist whilst driving earlier. Audition is the middle section that was supposed to be the main suit on that album, but sits quite well by itself without the "bookend" songs. I love the technicality and urgency in both the music and lyrics.

Hear Audition on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Jethro Tull - Driving Song

My song pick two years ago today: Bon Jovi - Dry County

My song pick three years ago today: Soundgarden - Storm

My song pick four years ago today: Megadeth - Go To Hell

My song pick five years ago today: The Scorpions - Loving You Sunday Morning

My song pick six years ago today: Paul Mauriat - L'amour est bleu "Love is Blue"

My song pick seven years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper

My song pick eight years ago today: The Grateful Dead - Ripple

My song pick nine years ago today: Eddie Rabbitt - Step By Step

My song pick ten years ago today: Rush - Between the Wheels


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In