3212. Barenaked Ladies - It's All Been Done

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51pj2HMefbL.jpg
From: Stunt; Year: 1998; Genre: Alternative Rock
Gearing up for a mondo busy week and thought some good lighthearted music would be apropos. The Barenaked Ladies have never let me down, so I'm going with one of their lead singles from their hit album Stunt.

Hear It's All Been Done on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Woody Guthrie - Hobo's Lullaby

My song pick two years ago today: David Bowie - Fame

My song pick three years ago today: Van Der Graaf Generator - Aquarian

My song pick four years ago today: Elvenking - Your Heroes are Dead

My song pick five years ago today: Mr. Big - Still Ain't Enough for Me

My song pick six years ago today: Steve Vai - Celluloid Heroes

My song pick seven years ago today: Toto - Africa

My song pick eight years ago today: Santana - Stone Flower


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade