3970. Chet Atkins - The Girl Friend of the Whirling Dervish

From: Down Home; Year: 1962; Genre: Jazz
Here's a song that's been on my mind for a bit, it's also one that my grandfather used to play regularly on his guitar that I have a lot of memories tied to. Both Chet and Boots Randolph do a great job playing off one another throughout the song.

Hear The Girl Friend of the Whirling Dervish on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Alice in Chains - What The Hell Have I

My song pick two years ago today: Iain Matthews - Shake It

My song pick three years ago today: The Kinks - Moving Pictures

My song pick four years ago today: Stahlhammer - Fiend Hört Mit

My song pick five years ago today: The Doors - Soul Kitchen

My song pick six years ago today: Megaherz - Hurra – Wir Leben Noch

My song pick seven years ago today: Skid Row - Youth Gone Wild

My song pick eight years ago today: The Jimmy Castor Bunch - The Bertha Butt Boogie

My song pick nine years ago today: Steely Dan - Hey Nineteen

My song pick ten years ago today: Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Serenade To A Cuckoo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In