3967. David Bowie - Five Years

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61eQY-GkFwL.jpg
From: The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars; Year: 1972; Genre: Glam Rock
In my opinion Five Years is a very odd song to open such an album with, but the whole "end of the world" theme really works. And of course musically it works extremely well musically.

Hear Five Years on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Queen - Tenement Funster/Flick of the Wrist/Lily of the Valley

My song pick two years ago today: Don Henley - Sunset Grill

My song pick three years ago today: Bad Company - No Smoke Without a Fire

My song pick four years ago today: Freddy Taylor and His Swing Men from Harlem - Viper's Dream

My song pick five years ago today: Mr. Big - Tempermental

My song pick six years ago today: Heart - Crazy on You

My song pick seven years ago today: Billy Thorpe - East of Eden's Gate

My song pick eight years ago today: The Delegates - Convention '72

My song pick nine years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Goodbye to Romance

My song pick ten years ago today: Slade - Run Runaway


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In