4077. Manic Street Preachers - Theme from M.A.S.H. (Suicide Is Painless)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71YH0qxZREL._SX522_.jpg
From: Theme from M.A.S.H. (Suicide Is Painless) (single); Year: 1992; Genre: Alternative Rock
The very second I beheld my pick number, 4077, which is the number of the M.A.S.H. unit in the television show, I knew I had to pick something related. Many children growing up in the early 1980s should have quite a few memories of the show and its endless reruns that you can still find playing on the television.
Anyway, since I'd already chosen the original theme song many, many moons ago I was stuck with a conundrum. However, I happened upon this actually pretty good cover version by the Welsh group Manic Street Preachers; I have to say, I like it quite a lot.

Hear Theme from M.A.S.H. (Suicide is Painless) on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Dream Theater - Bridges in the Sky

My song pick 2 years ago today: Wolfmother - The Eye of the Beholder

My song pick 3 years ago today: Huey Lewis & the News - Jacob's Ladder

My song pick 4 years ago today: Sho Nuff - Funkasize You

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Mountain Jam

My song pick 6 years ago today: Steve Vai - I Know You're Here

My song pick 7 years ago today: Earthless - Godspeed

My song pick 8 years ago today: Big Star - Thirteen

My song pick 9 years ago today: David Bowie - Queen Bitch

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Offspring - Self Esteem

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Allman Brothers - Blue Sky


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn