4081. Asia - Daylight

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61da2dLedhL.jpg
From: Alpha; Year: 1983; Genre: Progressive Rock
Been a busy day thus far and music from the band Asia has been on my mind for some of the time today. Daylight was originally a bonus track on certain varieties of the album, but can be found most of the time on newer releases. Even though the song was more or less treated as an afterthought it's still one of my favourites from the record.

Hear Daylight on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Steeleye Span - Lowlands of Holland

My song pick 2 years ago today: Mr. Bungle - Squeeze Me Macaroni

My song pick 3 years ago today: The Delfonics - Funny Feeling

My song pick 4 years ago today: Alice in Chains - Heaven Beside You

My song pick 5 years ago today: Paris - Red Rain

My song pick 6 years ago today: Nocturnal Rites - Destiny Calls

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Who - Going Mobile

My song pick 8 years ago today: Louis Armstrong - The Blues are Brewin'

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Beatles - Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End

My song pick 10 years ago today: Bruce Hornsby & the Range - The Way It Is

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Charlie Daniels Band - In America

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In