4096. Jethro Tull - Just Trying to Be

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71EXNOMaryL._SX522_.jpg
From: Living in the Past; Year: 1972 (1970); Genre: Progressive Rock
Another song got embedded in my head and won't go away, so I'm picking it. Just Trying to Be is one of the song by Jethro Tull that has the distinction of being able to "earworm" you quite hard. A lot of it is John Evans' counter-line he plays on the celesta opposite Ian Anderson on acoustic guitar and vocals.
It's actually not a bad song all in all; kind of fun to hear every now and then.

Hear Just Trying to Be on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Pitchshifter - Genius

My song pick 2 years ago today: Styx - Born For Adventure

My song pick 3 years ago today: Ian Anderson - Heavy Metals

My song pick 4 years ago today: Yes - The Ancient (Giants Under the Sun)

My song pick 5 years ago today: Yes - Perpetual Change

My song pick 6 years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Mephistopheles

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Gentrys - Keep On Dancing

My song pick 8 years ago today: Azteca - A Night in Nazca

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band/With a Little Help from My Friends

My song pick 10 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Midnight Special

My song pick 11 years ago today: Megadeth - Use The Man


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn