4097. Fleet Foxes - Mykonos

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81YmTwzhicL._SX522_.jpg
From: Sun Giant; Year: 2008; Genre: Indie Rock/Folk Rock
Here's a rather pretty one from Fleet Foxes. As general rule I usually like the mixing of folk sounds with other forms of rock. This one's no different: a near perfect mix of rock and lighter folkish music.

Hear Mykonos on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Wild Turkey - Butterfly

My song pick 2 years ago today: Waylander - Lámh Dearg

My song pick 3 years ago today: Bob James - Main Theme From Star Trek: The Motion Picture

My song pick 4 years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song

My song pick 5 years ago today: Buddy Holly & The Crickets- It's So Easy

My song pick 6 years ago today: Johnny Cash - My Grandfather's Clock

My song pick 7 years ago today: Ralfe Band - 1500 Years

My song pick 8 years ago today: Jerry Reed - The Telephone

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Beatles - Penny Lane

My song pick 10 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Green River

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rush - A Passage To Bangkok


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn