1480 Earthless - Godspeed

1480 Earthless - Godspeed
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51fA10yA-uL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Rhythms from a Cosmic Sky, Year: 2007
Genre: Psychedelic Rock

Here is an amazing instrumental piece from a band that I've been getting into recently: Earthless. This song, Godspeed, is just over 20 minutes in length and is broken up into five parts: 1. Amplified, 2. Passing, 3. Trajectory, 4. Perception, and 5. Cascade.

Here is the entire song on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Big Star - Thirteen

My song pick two years ago today: David Bowie - Queen Bitch

My song pick three years ago today: The Offspring - Self Esteem

My song pick four years ago today: The Allman Brothers - Blue Sky

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn