3334. Wolfmother - The Eye of the Beholder

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51TJhO7LQNL.jpg
From: Victorious; Year: 2016; Genre: Hard Rock/Metal/Psychedelic Rock
Yesterday whilst I was driving about I had some stuff from Wolfmother come on my player and I thought it would be a great time to pick another one of their songs; especially since they released a brand new album this year! Anyway, like most of their music, it sits better next to early 1970s hard hock/heavy metal than contemporary. They really use the raw power of that genesis of metal to drive their music in an interesting and quite unique way.

Hear The Eye of the Beholder on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Huey Lewis & the News - Jacob's Ladder

My song pick two years ago today: Sho Nuff - Funkasize You

My song pick three years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Mountain Jam

My song pick four years ago today: Steve Vai - I Know You're Here

My song pick five years ago today: Earthless - Godspeed

My song pick six years ago today: Big Star - Thirteen

My song pick seven years ago today: David Bowie - Queen Bitch

My song pick eight years ago today: The Offspring - Self Esteem

My song pick nine years ago today: The Allman Brothers - Blue Sky


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade