1112 Big Star - Thirteen

1112 Big Star - Thirteen
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/57/Big_Star_-1_Record.jpg

Again, because of the pick number I had to pick something to do with the number 13 today; I wanted to make another string of numbers: 11, 12, 13.
Anyway, I immediately thought of this rather lovely acoustic ballad that was aptly named. I have noticed that this track has become more popular in recent years, probably mostly due to its recent use in film and television soundtracks.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a music video with an alternate mix on YouTube.
Here is a pert of a live performance circa '07 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: David Bowie - Queen Bitch

My song pick two years ago today: The Offspring - Self Esteem

My song pick three years ago today: The Allman Brothers - Blue Sky

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn