4150. Three Dog Night - Nobody

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/419GZYQBKZL.jpg
From: Three Dog Night (One); Year: 1968; Genre: Hard Rock
For some reason this morning I've had Three Dog Night on the brain.
Here's one of their earlier hits; love that great, funky rhythm.

Hear Nobody on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Bootsy Collins - Sound Crack

My song pick 2 years ago today: Soundgarden - Limo Wreck

My song pick 3 years ago today: Jane's Addiction - Jane Says

My song pick 4 years ago today: Marillion - Bitter Suite

My song pick 5 years ago today: Dream Theater - These Walls

My song pick 6 years ago today: Rush - Stick it Out

My song pick 7 years ago today: Nirvana - About a Girl

My song pick 8 years ago today: Forest - Gypsy Girl & Rambleaway

My song pick 9 years ago today: Steely Dan - Caves of Altamira

My song pick 10 years ago today: Free - All Right Now

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Easybeats - Friday On My Mind


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn