4145. The Human League - Don't You Want Me Baby

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/417Q6Xa1%2B0L.jpg
From: Dare; Year: 1981; Genre: Synthpop/New Wave
Most of yesterday and today I've had songs from The Human League running through my mind, as always taking it as a sign I should pick one of those songs.
Here in The States at least this is one of their more recognizable songs. Yes, the sound is pretty much dated to the sound of the early 1980s, but not in a bad way. I guess you could call it a vintage song that has aged rather well; it's definitely one you can dance to without a doubt.

Hear Don't You Want Me Baby on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Marillion - Incommunicado

My song pick 2 years ago today: Leonard Cohen - Hallelujah

My song pick 3 years ago today: Missing Link - Time Will Change

My song pick 4 years ago today: Ian Anderson - The Engineer

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Royal Philharmonic - Limelight

My song pick 6 years ago today: George Gershwin - Rhapsody in Blue

My song pick 7 years ago today: Rammstein - Mein Land

My song pick 8 years ago today: Karussell - Tanzen

My song pick 9 years ago today: Pearls Before Swine - Tell Me Why

My song pick 10 years ago today: Red Rider - Lunatic Fringe

My song pick 11 years ago today: Steve Winwood & Traffic - Dear Mr. Fantasy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn