4143. The Coasters - Searchin'

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91Hk-CGss%2BL._SX679_.jpg
From The Coasters' Greatest Hits; Year: 1959 (1957); Genre: Rock 'n Roll/R&B
I let my computer pick my song today by shuffling my library; I came up with some great music from the legendary band The Coasters. Searchin' is one of their earlier hits; it's one of those classic songs you'd hear on a late 1950s/early 1960s jukebox.

Hear Searchin' on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Wooten, Chambers, Franceschini - Funky D

My song pick 2 years ago today: Elton John - Funeral for a Friend/Love Lies Bleeding

My song pick 3 years ago today: Paco de Lucía - La Barrosa (alegrías)

My song pick 4 years ago today: Jon Oliva's Pain - I Fear You

My song pick 5 years ago today: Soundgarden - Blow Up the Outside World

My song pick 6 years ago today: Genesis - For Absent Friends

My song pick 7 years ago today: Santo & Johnny - Teardrop

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rammstein - Bück Dich

My song pick 9 years ago today: Lulu - To Sir With Love

My song pick 10 years ago today: Primus - Nature Boy

My song pick 11 years ago today: Deep Purple - Space Truckin'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn