4138. Genesis - Invisible Touch

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51JPW6YKXwL.jpg
From: Invisible Touch; Year: 1986; Genre: Rock/Synthpop
For some reason I've been looking back into some songs that kind of exemplifies the sounds of the '80s; this was one of the songs that really fits that in my opinion. It's been stuck in my head since and I'm taking it as a sign to pick this song.

Hear Invisible Touch on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Jim Croce - One Less Set of Footsteps

My song pick 2 years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Jeremy Bender

My song pick 3 years ago today: Peter, Paul & Mary - I Dig Rock And Roll Music

My song pick 4 years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - So Tired

My song pick 5 years ago today: Mastodon - Iron Tusk

My song pick 6 years ago today: Rammstein - Rammlied

My song pick 7 years ago today: Zombie Nation - Kernkraft 400

My song pick 8 years ago today: Duke Ellington & His Orchestra - Ko-Ko

My song pick 9 years ago today: Rush - Bastille Day

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Brave New World

My song pick 11 years ago today: C.W. McCall - Convoy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn