4146. The Kinks - Introduction to a Solution

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81CG%2BO3M%2BML._SX522_.jpg
From: Preservation Act 2; Year: 1974; Genre: Rock
Started listening to this album for the first time last night, (I know, not hearing everything from one of my favourite bands... shame on me).
Anyway, I've been digging Preservation Act 2 and its story ever since putting it on; definitely one that every Kinks fan should at least sample.

Hear Introduction to a Solution on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers - Mary Jane's Last Dance

My song pick 2 years ago today: ABBA - Head Over Heels

My song pick 3 years ago today: Dr. John - Right Place Wrong Time

My song pick 4 years ago today: Billy Joel - All for Leyna

My song pick 5 years ago today: Santo & Johnny - Adventures in Paradise

My song pick 6 years ago today: Megadeth - Blackmail the Universe

My song pick 7 years ago today: Black 47 - Fire of Freedom

My song pick 8 years ago today: Aerosmith - Amazing

My song pick 9 years ago today: Banchee - Beautifully Day

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Cure - Burn

My song pick 11 years ago today: Fire Bomber (Hummingbird) - Dynamite Explosion


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn