4162. Dire Straits - So Far Away

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/8155J86lcTL._SX679_.jpg
From: Brothers In Arms; Year: 1985; Genre: Rock
Had this track on my mind when getting ready to post today's pick; felt like a perfect choice for today.

Hear So Far Away on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Steve Miller Band - Winter Time

My song pick 2 years ago today: Gloryhammer - Apocalypse 1992

My song pick 3 years ago today: Dream Theater - A Rite of Passage

My song pick 4 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Mountain Men

My song pick 5 years ago today: Marcus Miller - Come Together

My song pick 6 years ago today: Journey - Don't Stop Believing

My song pick 7 years ago today: Black Sabbath - The Mob Rules

My song pick 8 years ago today: Roger Waters - It's a Miracle

My song pick 9 years ago today: Eric Idle - F--- Christmas

My song pick 10 years ago today: Otis Redding - (Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Kinks - Celluloid Heroes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn