4134. Jethro Tull - War Child

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/510ZyYWENtL._SS500.jpg
From: War Child; Year: 1974; Genre: Progressive Rock
For some reason I had the mid 70s era of 'Tull on my mind this morning. Again, I'm kind of surprised that I had yet to choose the title-track from War Child, being that it's among my favourites on the record.
Anyway, this one the music is just great and well arranged, the overtly heavy and political lyrics don't detract at all really.

Hear War Child on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Geddy Lee - Runaway Train

My song pick 2 years ago today: Yes - Step Beyond

My song pick 3 years ago today: Creed - Torn

My song pick 4 years ago today: Steeleye Span - The Fox

My song pick 5 years ago today: Victor Wooten - When I Want to Get Funky

My song pick 6 years ago today: Curved Air - What Happens When You Blow Yourself Up?

My song pick 7 years ago today: Megadeth - We The People

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rush - Red Barchetta

My song pick 9 years ago today: Bob Dylan - Tangled Up In Blue

My song pick 10 years ago today: Supertramp - Take the Long Way Home

My song pick 11 years ago today: Béla Fleck and the Flecktones - Vix 9


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn