4160. Dick Dale - Speardance

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61EsWMvxHCL.jpg
From: Tribal Thunder; Year: 1993; Genre: Surf Rock
Got lost experimenting with some surf guitar sounds last night and have had the music style on the brain since. One of the main "go tos" when listening to surf guitar rock is of course the incomparable Dick Dale. I absolutely love the intro that leads into the thumping beat of the song.

Hear Speardance on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Savatage - Dead Winter Dead

My song pick 2 years ago today: Dee Clark - Raindrops

My song pick 3 years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Thankful N' Thoughtful

My song pick 4 years ago today: Ugly Kid Joe - Another Beer

My song pick 5 years ago today: Hawkwind - Neon Skyline/Lost Chronicles

My song pick 6 years ago today: Louis Armstrong - When the Saints Go Marching In

My song pick 7 years ago today: John Denver - Farewell Andromeda (Welcome To My Morning)

My song pick 8 years ago today: Del Shannon - Runaway

My song pick 9 years ago today: Steely Dan - Black Friday

My song pick 10 years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - I Just Want You

My song pick 11 years ago today: Quiet Riot - Cum On Feel The Noize


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn