3739. Blue Öyster Cult - Morning Final

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51J-AJzp8HL.jpg
From: Agents of Fortune; Year: 1976; Genre: Rock
In the mood for something else off of the Agents of Fortune album. This, I believe, was one of the songs on my "path" on the 8-Track I owned, but even so on the LP or CD versions it's a must listen to when perusing it as such with album oriented rock.

Hear Morning Final on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Jethro Tull - The Third Hoorah

My song pick two years ago today: Bruce Springsteen - The Ghost of Tom Joad

My song pick three years ago today: Yes - I Would Have Waited Forever

My song pick four years ago today: Normaal - Vulgaris Magistralis

My song pick five years ago today: Audioslave - Jewel of the Summertime

My song pick six years ago today: Megaherz - Himmelfahrt

My song pick seven years ago today: Coleman Hawkins - Stardust

My song pick eight years ago today: Bon Jovi - Someday I'll Be Saturday Night

My song pick nine years ago today: Styx - The Grand Illusion

My song pick ten years ago today: Neil Young - After The Gold Rush


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In