3366. Jethro Tull - The Third Hoorah

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61VRFYGn1gL.jpg
From: War Child; Year: 1974; Genre: Progressive Rock
I just had this one pop in my head today whilst I was getting ready to pick, so what the heck.
If there ever was a "filler track" for an album this would be it. Basically takes almost all of the lyrics from the album's title track and also reuses some of the melody as well, but sped up and in a major key. I suppose you could look at it as a reprise to War Child, or mayhap a rallying call to action concerning the subject matter of the song and album.

Hear The Third Hoorah on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Bruce Springsteen - The Ghost of Tom Joad

My song pick two years ago today: Yes - I Would Have Waited Forever

My song pick three years ago today: Normaal - Vulgaris Magistralis

My song pick four years ago today: Audioslave - Jewel of the Summertime

My song pick five years ago today: Megaherz - Himmelfahrt

My song pick six years ago today: Coleman Hawkins - Stardust

My song pick seven years ago today: Bon Jovi - Someday I'll Be Saturday Night

My song pick eight years ago today: Styx - The Grand Illusion

My song pick nine years ago today: Neil Young - After The Gold Rush


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn