2993 Bruce Springsteen - The Ghost of Tom Joad

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51woKbIWiLL._SX425_.jpg
From: The Ghost of Tom Joad; Year: 1995; Genre: Folk Rock
I felt like picking something a bit different this morning; the music of Bruce Springsteen just seemed like a perfect fit for the day.
This song has always been one of my favourites from Mr. Springsteen's pen; it's a great piece of folk rock that really brings forth the atmosphere of the lyrical content summoning up the imagery inspired by one of the main characters in the novel The Grapes of Wrath.

Hear The Ghost of Tom Joad on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Yes - I Would Have Waited Forever

My song pick two years ago today: Normaal - Vulgaris Magistralis

My song pick three years ago today: Audioslave - Jewel of the Summertime

My song pick four years ago today: Megaherz - Himmelfahrt

My song pick five years ago today: Coleman Hawkins - Stardust

My song pick six years ago today: Bon Jovi - Someday I'll Be Saturday Night

My song pick seven years ago today: Styx - The Grand Illusion

My song pick eight years ago today: Neil Young - After The Gold Rush


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn