1510 Megaherz - Himmelfahrt

1510 Megaherz - Himmelfahrt
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51emwSjMxEL._AA300_.jpg
From: Himmelfahrt, Year: 2000
Genre: Industrial Metal/Neue Deutsche Härte

I've noticed that for some reason I have been picking quite a few title tracks as of late. I guess that I'm continuing that trend today with this title track off of Megaherz's '00 release Himmelfahrt. The song embodies a lot of what I like about European Metal; it's extremely melodic and aggressive at the same time.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Coleman Hawkins - Stardust

My song pick two years ago today: Bon Jovi - Someday I'll Be Saturday Night

My song pick three years ago today: Styx - The Grand Illusion

My song pick four years ago today: Neil Young - After The Gold Rush

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn