4727. Steeleye Span - Harvest

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/810km0YwzyL._SX522_.jpg
From: Est'd 1969; Year: 2019; Genre: Folk Rock
I've had Maddy Prior's vocals on my mind most of the day thus far; I thought I'd pick one from Steeleye Span's most recent album. This one has a nice mix between Folk Rock and Progressive Rock, which works quite well I have to say.

Hear Harvest on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Fat Larry's Band - Act Like You Know

My song pick 2 years ago today: Laura Branigan - Deep in the Dark

My song pick 3 years ago today: Bay City Rollers - I Only Want to Be With You

My song pick 4 years ago today: Jethro Tull - One Brown Mouse

My song pick 5 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - It's Over

My song pick 6 years ago today: Petula Clark - Kiss Me Goodbye

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Walter Murphy Band - Toccata and Funk in D Minor

My song pick 8 years ago today: Eddie Rabbitt - I Love a Rainy Night

My song pick 9 years ago today: Joe Jackson - Steppin' Out

My song pick 10 years ago today: Jimmy Dean - Big Bad John

My song pick 11 years ago today: Savatage - If I Go Away

My song pick 12 years ago today: Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

Song Picks By Genre:

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure