4733. Jigsaw - Keeping My Head Above Water

From: Aurora Borealis; Year: 1972; Genre: Rock
This one seems like a good fit for today, no other reason for picking it. The only detractor in my personal opinion is the falsetto vocals, but even with it, it's a good track.

Hear Keeping My Head Above Water on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: ABBA - Andante, Andante

My song pick 2 years ago today: The Who - Join Together

My song pick 3 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Abracadabra

My song pick 4 years ago today: Blood, Sweat & Tears - And When I Die

My song pick 5 years ago today: Styx - Mademoiselle

My song pick 6 years ago today: David Shire - Night on Disco Mountain

My song pick 7 years ago today: King Crimson - 21st Century Schizoid Man

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rush - BU2B

My song pick 9 years ago today: Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band - Born to Run

My song pick 10 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Moths

My song pick 11 years ago today: Steely Dan - Dirty Work

My song pick 12 years ago today: John Denver - Opposite Tables


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn