4715. Victor Wooten - Pass Me Not, O Gentle Savior

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81HkDQT8+tL._SS500_.jpg
From: Sword and Stone; Year: 2012; Genre: Jazz/Funk/Soul
Here's a pretty one from Mr. Wooten and company, it's full of virtuosity and amazing playing, but is also very listenable for those just wanting to sit back and enjoy some great music.

Hear Pass Me Not, O Gentle Savior on YouTube.




My song pick 1 year ago today: Molly Hatchet - Satisfied Man

My song pick 2 years ago today: Johnny Cash - Four Strong Winds

My song pick 3 years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Suck My Kiss

My song pick 4 years ago today: Rush - In the Mood

My song pick 5 years ago today: Ugly Kid Joe - No One Survives

My song pick 6 years ago today: Carmen - Siren of the Sea

My song pick 7 years ago today: Duran Duran - Hungry Like the Wolf

My song pick 8 years ago today: Argent - Music from the Spheres

My song pick 9 years ago today: Heart - Who Will You Run To

My song pick 10 years ago today: Benny Carter - All That Jazz

My song pick 11 years ago today: David Bowie - Rebel Rebel

My song pick 12 years ago today: U2 - Sunday, Bloody Sunday


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn