4718. Three Dog Night - Night in the City

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71OzfSruPdL._SX522_.jpg
From: Harmony; Year: 1971; Genre: Rock
Been listening to quite a bit of Three Dog Night since last night and thought I'd go ahead and pick one. As with most of their material this song is a cover; the song was originally written and recorded by Joni Mitchell. I really like wot they did with this one, it's got a nice groove to it.

Hear Night in the City on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: The Guess Who - Key

My song pick 2 years ago today: Tears for Fears - Broken

My song pick 3 years ago today: The Hollywood Argyles - Alley Oop

My song pick 4 years ago today: Sweeney Todd - Roxy Roller

My song pick 5 years ago today: Kool & the Gang - Spirit of the Boogie

My song pick 6 years ago today: Jethro Tull - A Song for Jeffrey

My song pick 7 years ago today: Foreigner - Head Games

My song pick 8 years ago today: Pearl Jam - Alive

My song pick 9 years ago today: White Zombie - Thunder Kiss '65

My song pick 10 years ago today: Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer

My song pick 11 years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 29 - Cantata No. 29 - Wir Danken Dir, Gott, Wir Danken Dir

My song pick 12 years ago today: Tears For Fears - Sowing the Seeds of Love


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn