4723. Peter Gabriel - Solsbury Hill

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51AaGabnjCL.jpg
From: Peter Gabriel 1 (Car); Year: 1977; Genre: Progressive Rock
It's another day where I heard a song by a certain artist and thought I would pick another one. This time it's Peter Gabriel, and I was kind of surprised I had not chosen this song yet. I love the way they more or less hide the complexity of this song in plain sight so to speak, but if you listen closely to it this one you can definitely hear that complexity.

Hear Solsbury Hill on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Megadeth - Peace Sells

My song pick 2 years ago today: Dr. Hook - Sharing the Night Together

My song pick 3 years ago today: Hawkwind - Kerb Crawler

My song pick 4 years ago today: Funkadelic - Freak of the Week

My song pick 5 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Wot's... Uh the Deal?

My song pick 6 years ago today: Wild Turkey - Dulwich Fox

My song pick 7 years ago today: Asia - Don't Cry

My song pick 8 years ago today: Queen - Somebody to Love

My song pick 9 years ago today: Rush (Neil Peart) - O Baterista (Drum Solo)

My song pick 10 years ago today: Hawkwind - Zarozinia

My song pick 11 years ago today: Ghostland Observatory - Sad Sad City

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Wallflowers - One Headlight


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn