3249. Jethro Tull - One Brown Mouse

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81nNxZecZNL._SX522_.jpg
From: Heavy Horse; Year: 1978; Genre: Progressive Rock
I really needed this rather whimsical and introspective song today; it's and many of the other ones on the record are ones that I like to hear on days like today. It's a rather interesting one with a lot of light and pretty music combined with heavier sections.

Hear One Brown Mouse on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - It's Over

My song pick two years ago today: Petula Clark - Kiss Me Goodbye

My song pick three years ago today: The Walter Murphy Band - Toccata and Funk in D Minor

My song pick four years ago today: Eddie Rabbitt - I Love a Rainy Night

My song pick five years ago today: Joe Jackson - Steppin' Out

My song pick six years ago today: Jimmy Dean - Big Bad John

My song pick seven years ago today: Savatage - If I Go Away

My song pick eight years ago today: Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn