1397 Joe Jackson - Steppin' Out

1397 Joe Jackson - Steppin' Out
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/00/Night_and_day_JJ.jpg
From: Night and Day, Year: 1982

I've been meaning to pick this song for quite a time now and have had it in "the queue" ready to be picked.
I have loved this song ever since I first heard it; it moves along quite nicely with that cool bass line on the keyboard.

Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jimmy Dean - Big Bad John

My song pick two years ago today: Savatage - If I Go Away

My song pick three years ago today: Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off