4729. Ultravox - Man of Two Worlds



https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41HMMbVLftL.jpg
From: Lament; Year: 1984; Genre: New Wave
I love how they mix both English and Gaelic lyrics through this song; makes it very unique. Add that to the new wave sound of the band and it stands out all that more.

Hear Man of Two Worlds on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Steppenwolf - Rock Me

My song pick 2 years ago today: ABBA - One of Us

My song pick 3 years ago today: Rick James - Below the Funk (Pass the J)

My song pick 4 years ago today: Black Sabbath - Symptom of the Universe

My song pick 5 years ago today: Pallas - Just a Memory

My song pick 6 years ago today: Steeleye Span - Orfeo/Nathan's Reel

My song pick 7 years ago today: Alestorm - Flower of Scotland

My song pick 8 years ago today: Cybotron - Colossus

My song pick 9 years ago today: AC/DC - Let There Be Rock

My song pick 10 years ago today: Steeleye Span - Black Jack Davy

My song pick 11 years ago today: Heart - These Dreams

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Police - Message in a Bottle


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn