4780. Ultravox - All Stood Still

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/410XxR-7fwL.jpg
From: Vienna; Year: 1980; Genre: New Wave/Synthpop
Time for some more Ultravox; this one's very much in the synthy/new wave style. Very much a danceable and listenable for those who just want to sit back and enjoy the music.

Hear All Stood Still on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Nightwish - Sleepwalker

My song pick 2 years ago today: Carmen - Tales of Spain

My song pick 3 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Dragon Lady

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Rolling Stones - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Sword - Apocryphon

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Doors - Alabama Song (Whiskey Bar)

My song pick 7 years ago today: Slade - Slam the Hammer Down

My song pick 8 years ago today: Stahlhammer - Mensch

My song pick 9 years ago today: Rush - Afterimage

My song pick 10 years ago today: Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice - The Last Supper (From Jesus Christ Superstar)

My song pick 11 years ago today: Megadeth - Sleepwalker

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - The Whipping Post


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn