4797. Jigsaw - My Summer Song

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71pVMVLoicL._SX522_.jpg
From: Broken Hearted; Year: 1973; Genre: Rock
Heard some Jigsaw on my radio the other day and their music has been on my mind off and on ever since. This is a nice, laid back track with that definite 70's feel to it.

Hear My Summer Song on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Bootsy's Rubber Band - Rubber Duckie

My song pick 2 years ago today: Lee Dorsey - Ya Ya

My song pick 3 years ago today: Curved Air - Back Street Luv

My song pick 4 years ago today: Fairport Convention - Fotheringay

My song pick 5 years ago today: Steeleye Span - Van Diemen's Land

My song pick 6 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Kelpie

My song pick 7 years ago today: Wild Turkey - Battle Hymn

My song pick 8 years ago today: Johann Strauss I - Op. 154 - Lorelei Rhein Klänge

My song pick 9 years ago today: Puhdys - Hier Oben

My song pick 10 years ago today: Rush - Circumstances

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rammstein - Du Hast

My song pick 12 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Sunshine Day


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn