4787. Porcupine Tree - Radioactive Toy

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71lvZ6WSWAL._SS500_.jpg
From: On the Sunday of Life; Year: 1992; Genre: Progressive Rock/Space Rock
I really love the bluesy sound of this song throughout the piece; the guitar especially.

Hear Radioactive Toy on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Dick Dale and The Del-Tones - Miserlou

My song pick 2 years ago today: Lonnie Mack - Memphis

My song pick 3 years ago today: Midnight Oil - Cemetery In My Mind

My song pick 4 years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - A Time and a Place

My song pick 5 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Fire at Midnight

My song pick 6 years ago today: Wolfmother - Woman

My song pick 7 years ago today: Dick Dale - Banzai Washout

My song pick 8 years ago today: Megadeth - 13

My song pick 9 years ago today: Warrant - Heaven

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Jimi Hendrix Experience - The Wind Cries Mary

My song pick 11 years ago today: Savatage - Damien

My song pick 12 years ago today: Marcy Playground - Sex and Candy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn