4798. Classics IV - Spooky

From: Spooky; Year: 1968; Genre: Rock
Ever since the band I'm in played a cover of this song live it's been on my mind off and on; it's a fun song to play.

Hear Spooky on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Black Sabbath - E5150

My song pick 2 years ago today: Bob Dylan - Lay Lady Lay

My song pick 3 years ago today: ZZ Top - I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide

My song pick 4 years ago today: Spooky Tooth - Better By You, Better By Me

My song pick 5 years ago today: Hawklords (Hawkwind) - (Only) The Dead Dreams of the Cold War Kid

My song pick 6 years ago today: Peter Gabriel - Big Time

My song pick 7 years ago today: A-ha - Take On Me

My song pick 8 years ago today: Return to Forever - Excerpt from the First Movement of Heavy Metal

My song pick 9 years ago today: Homer & Jethro - The Billboard Song

My song pick 10 years ago today: Thursday - I1100

My song pick 11 years ago today: Wings - Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five

My song pick 12 years ago today: Gordon Lightfoot - Sundown


Comments

  1. So THAT'S where Bloodhound Gang's "Why's Everybody Always Pickin' On Me?" comes from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Max! Long time no see!
      Yeah, that'd probably be it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn