4805. Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Tiger in a Spotlight

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31Htmt-ovPL.jpg
From: Works Volume 2; Year: 1977; Genre: Progressive Rock
I really like the way they use the synth in this one as kind of a "spice" if you will to the bluesy/rock sound.

Hear Tiger in a Spotlight on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Max Roach - Blues Waltz

My song pick 2 years ago today: David Bowie - After All

My song pick 3 years ago today: Asia - Never in a Million Years

My song pick 4 years ago today: Duran Duran - My Own Way

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Doors - Break on Through (To the Other Side)

My song pick 6 years ago today: Megadeth - Seven

My song pick 7 years ago today: Stratovarius - Under Flaming Skies

My song pick 8 years ago today: Genesis - A Winter's Tale

My song pick 9 years ago today: Chet Atkins - Drive In

My song pick 10 years ago today: Letzte Instanz - Für Immer Und Ewig

My song pick 11 years ago today: Ian Anderson - A Raft of Penguins

My song pick 12 years ago today: John Denver - Jimmy Newman


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn