4784. Rammstein - Radio

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/719KKGDgvQL._SX522_.jpg
From: Untitled; Year: 2019; Genre: Neue Deutsche Härte/Industrial Metal
Was playing a bunch of Rammstein's music last night and it got me into listening to some of their music, especially off of their most recent album. Radio has become one of my favourites from it; it has all the great hallmarks known from the band.

Hear Radio on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Matthews' Southern Comfort - Tell Me Why

My song pick 2 years ago today: Sam & Dave - Hold On, I'm Coming

My song pick 3 years ago today: Glen Campbell - Wichita Lineman

My song pick 4 years ago today: Meat Loaf - Life is a Lemon (and I Want My Money Back)

My song pick 5 years ago today: Martin Barre - I Raise My Glass To You

My song pick 6 years ago today: ABBA - Knowing Me, Knowing You

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Kooks - She Moves In Her Own Way

My song pick 8 years ago today: Hector Berlioz - Op. 14 - Symphonie Fantastique: Épisode de la vie d'un Artiste... en cinq parties

My song pick 9 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Dun Ringill

My song pick 10 years ago today: Ian Anderson - Fly By Night

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Supremes - I Hear a Symphony

My song pick 12 years ago today: Rammstein - Mutter


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn