3303. The Rolling Stones - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51kHo9K7mRL._SS500_SS280.jpg
From: Out of Our Heads; Year: 1965; Genre: Hard Rock
I was talking about The Rolling Stones the other day with a family member and it got me thinking about their music again.
I find it kind of funny that I've gone this long and not picked Satisfaction... it seems to be something that happens a lot with band's bigger hits; the longer I go I seem to think that I've already picked the big hits, but many times it's not the case.
Anyway, this is probably one of the most iconic songs from not only the band, but I'd hazard to say it's an icon of the 20th century.

Hear (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Sword - Apocryphon

My song pick two years ago today: The Doors - Alabama Song (Whiskey Bar)

My song pick three years ago today: Slade - Slam the Hammer Down

My song pick four years ago today: Stahlhammer - Mensch

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - Afterimage

My song pick six years ago today: Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice - The Last Supper (From Jesus Christ Superstar)

My song pick seven years ago today: Megadeth - Sleepwalker

My song pick eight years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - The Whipping Post


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade