4800. Blondie - The Hardest Part

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61QZV7DgP2L.jpg
From: Eat To The Beat; Year: 1979; Genre: New Wave
Had not much on my mind, so I randomly picked this song today. This is a sound I grew up hearing a lot and have come to really like.

Hear The Hardest Part on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Finntroll - Midvinterdraken

My song pick 2 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Night in the Wilderness

My song pick 3 years ago today: Rodrigo - Concierto de Aranjuez

My song pick 4 years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Entrow

My song pick 5 years ago today: Judas Priest - Screaming for Vengeance

My song pick 6 years ago today: Genesis - Duchess

My song pick 7 years ago today: ABBA - Arrival

My song pick 8 year ago today: Barenaked Ladies - The Old Apartment

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Rolling Stones - 100 Years Ago

My song pick 10 years ago today: Eisbrecher - Mein Blut

My song pick 11 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Lookin' Out For #1

My song pick 12 years ago today: Rammstein - Sonne


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn