4208. Klaatu - Little Neutrino

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/91HZcD12C6L._SS500_.jpg
From: 3:47 EST; Year: 1976; Genre: Progressive Rock/Space Rock
Going back to this band again; I find their music of "Beatles meets King Crimson/Alan Parsons Project" very fascinating.
On Little Neutrino they really mix traditional instrumentation with all sorts of, cutting edge for the time, electronic devices.

Hear Little Neutrino on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Pallas - Win or Lose

My song pick 2 years ago today: AC/DC - Rock 'N' Roll Damnation

My song pick 3 years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - One Way Out

My song pick 4 years ago today: Dream Theater - The Ministry of Lost Souls

My song pick 5 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Give it Time

My song pick 6 years ago today: Jethro Tull - The Waking Edge

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Scorpions - The Good Die Young

My song pick 8 years ago today: Megadeth - Elysian Fields

My song pick 9 years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stephane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) feat. Freddy Taylor - Nagasaki

My song pick 10 years ago today: Miles Davis - Flamenco Sketches

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Kinks - Waterloo Sunset


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn