3094. The Allman Brothers Band - One Way Out

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71jY5nHvcbL._SX522_.jpg
From: Eat a Peach; Year: 1972; Genre: Southern Rock
When sitting down to make my pick this morning I had Allman Brothers on my mind, so you know wot that means....
Yeah, this is one of their jam songs that ends up being more of a blues rock concept of sort in the end between the cast of legendary musicians that comprised the band and how they interpreted the song. While not an original song, it might as well be; this is more or less the definitive version that everyone remembers.

Hear One Way Out on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Dream Theater - The Ministry of Lost Souls

My song pick two years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Give it Time

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - The Waking Edge

My song pick four years ago today: The Scorpions - The Good Die Young

My song pick five years ago today: Megadeth - Elysian Fields

My song pick six years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stephane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) feat. Freddy Taylor - Nagasaki

My song pick seven years ago today: Miles Davis - Flamenco Sketches

My song pick eight years ago today: The Kinks - Waterloo Sunset


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn